About Me

My photo
"I'm a guy, I promise..."

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Forget


Got back from KL yesterday and was too damn tired to post a blog. Went to 1 Utama the first day Kent and I arrived... Bought a book at MPH titled "Just Like That" (Not gonna post what's the book about cause I'm too lazy for that, and I ain't apologizing for that matter).
Anyways, I suppose this will be the last tourney as a junior already, was nothing near to my best performance, but at least I can say I'm contended. Talked a lot with Vim, Kheng Ghuan, Mel and Denise (or is it Dennis?). I noticed they're really good with socializing with others, very much unlike me =/ Met most of the players whom I haven't seen for a year already, and as expected everyone was as good as a beginnner. Get into college, and that's what happens...

During the 3 days there, the 1 thing I got bored of was everyone asking how I did in spm.. And I had to tell everyone over and over again which was kinda ridiculous. Funny thing is though, some even came up and congratulate me(which I totally don't deserve it) when I don't remember telling them my results... Btw... Things got quite a bit out of hand yesterday when someone came up to me (to sort of say goodbye) and started sobbing around, I guess because we weren't gonna see each other as often as we used to.. So... Got her a few pieces of tissue which apparently wasnt enough and left her there to get my luggage. Did no goodbyes, since it'll only make things worse for her. Quite the emotional type she is... Anyways that's it for now, damn hungry and have to eat before my body devoures me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment