About Me

My photo
"I'm a guy, I promise..."

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Noticed


So I looked through my profile a few times and... Damn... It's like I'm turning in to a sadistic or something =/ Nvm... I'll just make a shout out and say that, "I'M A COMPLETE NORMAL GUY WHO JUST LIKES TO COMPLAIN ABOUT EVERY SINGLE THING THAT SOUNDS OR LOOKS OR SEEMS OR FEELS OR TASTES RIDICULOUS, I REALLY AM!!!" *takes a deep breath* Ok, that should brighten up the blog a tiny lil bit i guess. Still waiting for the companies to reply my scholarship thingi, so for all those who have sympathy over this desperately-trying-to-not-turn-into-a-sadistic-idiot guy, please give him a little support. To vote, type V...O...T...E... 1111 and send it to... *slaps ownself*

Anyways don't worry Budsey(kinda still remember this name), it's not like you're the only person who gets jealous real easily all the time for no apparent reason. We should form a society and invite all members who feel jealous about stuffs and invade all the people whom we are jealous of. *someone call a 911 please before I completely lose control of myself* I'd better sign off before I become even more crazy.


"And I do feel loveless, I do...
"

2 comments:

  1. hey bro! never update your blog?
    wondering what will happen next!><
    take care by the way!

    ReplyDelete