About Me

My photo
"I'm a guy, I promise..."

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Nooblet


So I started facebooking today... hmmm... OKAY, laugh as much as you want, like I even give a damn about it. That's what you get when you're a newbie at everything... Anyways, my first impression about fb... It did look kinda messy and confusing and I had to practically dig myself here and there to explore around. Stuffs like wall-to-wall wasn't found in friendster so I'll admit I was a bit dazzled. Talk about kampung boy =/ Well... I'll just wish myself good luck in an attempt to expand my fb. That's all for now I guess. My brain's currently in a bloody numb state and I can't think of anything cause it's D-day tomorrow (like as if I could freakin control it). Good luck to all the desperate people out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment