About Me

My photo
"I'm a guy, I promise..."

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Perdon


Am gonna apologize for not posting since the past few days for 2 apparent reasons.


1. My life has been suckishly boring lately(not that i really hate being bored).
2. I was just too bloody lazy to post one.

For these 2 reasons, I can picture Mrs. Ong and her m'sia style of England accent saying, "You ought to be shot."

Bla.....Bla.....and a Bla again...

So I watched 2 shows yesterday ("Let The Right One In" and "Cloverfield") and I was completely blown away. I'll confess, that I always had a thing for vampires. And when they start to fall in love with humans, that's where the juicy part comes in... I guess I just love that forbidden relationship thing and their attempt to prove that different creatures can still coexist. But of course, it usually comes with a very high price to pay with. Crystal was right, a vampire movie of substance. Liked the sense of loneliness in the film. And I can safely say that it's the best vampire romance show I've ever seen, no ratings though... Getting the book will be a must.

Oskar (blonde boy) and Eli (vampire) on the bed. At the age of 12 btw...

The one thing I loved most about Cloverfield is, the CGI's just absolutely makes-you-go-speechless-ingly cool. I mean, bad-ass looking monsters carnaging a city with cool graphics, that I've seen quite a lot. But on a first-person view through a hand-held? That's called "Oh... my... son-in-law..." Not to mention there's Odette Yustman in it. Man... That guy's damn lucky to smooch her. Neways, loved the hand-held camera view which really amplified the suspense. One thing bout this show is that it's gonna leave viewers with a need to puke(if you can't stand the shaking, which I was unusually very comfortable with) and a bunch of questions, after all the producer is also the producer of Lost, now you know why... Watched it twice already and still getting the sense of awe in it.

Odette my goddess in bed, again... But this I'd love to hop in.

Coincidentally, both pics turned out to be in beds, and don't accuse me of being a pervert because of this.

Nevertheless to sum it up, they're undeniably the 2 of my most favourite films...


No comments:

Post a Comment