About Me

My photo
"I'm a guy, I promise..."

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hurt


I'll be leaving today.

To everyone who made an impact in my life, no matter big or small, I want to thank you all. You guys are the best. And as in "you guys" I mean every single one of you, no exceptions. For the very least you guys kept me going sane all through these years, and now I'm gonna have to find new ones to keep me from going nuts as well. I know I might have hurt some of you over these few years or made you guys worried over me, but that also made me realize you're the kind of friend money can never buy.

I'm really reluctant to leave, I have to be honest. I don't know what's in store for me and I don't know how is it gonna be like there, I guess in short you can say I'm just afraid of what's to come. I'm gonna miss my parents, I'm gonna miss my tennis dudes, I'm gonna miss the gang whom we always hang out with, I'm gonna miss my home, I'm going to miss everything. And it's gonna hurt alot. Well... I'm not the only one going through this shit I suppose, so at least that's something positive to think about.

Sigh... It(the sigh) doesn't really explain the mood I'm in, but giving it out does make me feel a bit better though. So... For those who're actually gonna miss me, I'll be fine, I think. I'll search my own way out if things get bad, although it might give me a breakdown over the course. Learning process =/

I'll take care, so should you guys. I'll work really hard, and so should all of you. That's it I guess, time to sign out. I'm gonna miss you guys. I want to say it again but it won't help.

Bye.



"Crying those tearless eyes."


No comments:

Post a Comment