About Me

My photo
"I'm a guy, I promise..."

Monday, May 18, 2009

Gone



When you're dreaming with a broken heart










The waking up is the hardest part











You roll outta bed and down on your knees











And for that moment you can hardly breathe











Wondering was she really here?











Is she standing in my room?











No she's not










cause she's gone,










gone,










gone,










gone...










When you're dreaming with a broken heart










The giving up is the hardest part











She takes you in with your crying eyes










Then all at once you have to say goodbye










Wondering could you stay my love?










Will you wake up by my side?










No she can't,









cause she's gone,










gone,










gone,










gone....











Do I have to fall asleep with roses in my hand?










Won't you get them if I did?










No you won't,









cause










you're gone
...




by John Mayer

3 comments: