About Me

My photo
"I'm a guy, I promise..."

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finally


So college started... 1st day wasn't that bad, 2nd day was abit bad, but the 3rd day which is today, was fun. Got to know loads of people today and I think it's really starting to kick in now. Went into my classroom for the 1st time today, 27 of us, 15 gals 12 guys. Unfortunately 1 girl switched class. Was kinda disappointed bout that but I think I'll be fine. Didn't expect to meet some of the sam tet guys back here taking the same course with me. Makes things so much easier now.


House is small and damn freaking hot. Staying with a girl from Melaka at the moment and the rest aren't back from their holidays yet. And this girl is also shifting out at the end of this month. Damn it... But I'm still ok with this place for now.

Time in college seems to past by really fast. Gotta learn how to appreciate every moment before I regret bout it. For the first time in a very long time, I don't feel that I'm all alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment