About Me

My photo
"I'm a guy, I promise..."

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Limit


"If you're happy, I'm..."

My apologies for taking such a long time to post. Thing is, how are you ever gonna blog when your life is currently as good as your pencil box? For those who don't understand this, it is referring to those who are not in college, which also means when was the last time you even opened up your pencil box to check out what's inside? Get it??? ... Nevermind forget it...

After a bunch of failures regarding the attempts to get a scholarship, guess I've just gonna have to settle down with KTAR for now. I don't know whether I'm making the right decision by going there, but we'll just let God bring me where He wants me to be brought to. Gonna pick up A-levels, and still have no clue what's it like..

Went to KTAR the other day, and... I seriously don't know how to describe the place. I don't wanna judge it based on my 1st impression, which also means I won't be doing much comments on my soon-to-be-heaven-or-hell college. Found a few tennis courts, but not sure whether anyone ever plays there=/ Area's huge, guess walking around could as well be considered an exercise. No clues on where I'm staying at yet, gonna have to go down to KL to find em I guess... Let's pray really hard that I get a decent place to live in. After all we're talking about a year and half...

Not sure what's gonna happen, but... we'll just see how it goes I suppose. So... That's it for now.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go... continue praying God will open doors for you.

    As for the boredom part no worries your bro is also staying in KL. You just have to survive throughout the weekdays and you can hang out at his place on weekeends.

    ReplyDelete