About Me

My photo
"I'm a guy, I promise..."

Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm sorry. I made a mistake.


I feel so sorry to you actually... I know at the back of your mind you really want me to ace them all, try to put some scholarships into my pocket if possible. I hate myself actually cause I'm just too damn fucking lazy. I admit I'm lazy and I've been too much into myself. I was in such a self-denial period thinking everything would somehow work out fine without actually putting the necesary effort into it. I'm so sorry. We're not rich, I understand that all too well... I really hate myself. I'm so sorry to disappoint you. Thanks for still putting up that smile for me even though I know you're upset. Please give me that one last chance to push myself. It's all my fault. I'm really sorry. I'll try not to disappoint you anymore. Please have faith in me.


No comments:

Post a Comment